|2024 Teen Camp||Dates||Camp Fee|
|Teen Camp Travel||TBD|
June 25 - Aug 4
July 3 - July 30
|TAC Israel + Europe Addon||TBD|
June 27 - July 30
Teen Camp Cancellation Policy
- 100% refundable through 10/31/2022
- $750 deposit required to register for all sessions
- $250 registration fee non refundable for cancellations between 11/1/2022 and 03/31/2023
- $750 deposit non refundable for cancellations after 04/01/2023
- To retain Early Bird rates, all payments must be made in monthly installments and completed by 03/15/2023
TAC Israel Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations on or before 12/15/22: are 100% refundable
- Cancellation between 12/15/22 and 1/31/23: we will refund any fees paid to us in excess of $250
- Cancellation between 2/1/23 and 2/28/23: we will refund any fees paid to us in excess of $750
- Cancellation between 3/1/23 and 3/31/23: we will refund any fees paid to us in excess of $1,750
- Cancellation between 4/1/23 and 4/30/23: we will refund any fees paid to us in excess of $2,750
- Cancellation on or after 5/1/23: there are no refunds
**Israel RootOne Voucher
NJY Camps is very excited and proud to share that we have been accepted into a teen Israel trip initiative that provides $3000 RootOne vouchers to help fund teen travel to Israel in 2023!
This opportunity has been made possible by the RootOne Initiative which is seeded through the generosity of the Marcus Foundation, and is powered by the Jewish Education Project. Our partners at JCC Association have brought this opportunity to affiliated overnight camps, and we sincerely thank them for their partnership.
Registered TAC Israel families will receive an application link to apply for the RootOne Voucher. All eligible applicants will be notified once completing the application.
All participants will be charged the full price until the RootOne Voucher requirements have been completed.